Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Wednesday, April 28

It's that time again..

Anyone who has been reading my blog since the beginning, may vaguely remember one of the first posts I ever did.
It was on my return from Paris and my great rediscover of the simple Espadrille! I had been tottering around the vintage shops in Paris in the height of summer crying out to my boyfriend in pain and trying to explain the sensation of the balls of your feet being on fire! we were in Galleries La Fayette, he promptly dragged me over to the flat shoe section and threw a cream pair of espadrilles at me! I was sold and saved in an instant!

Here are my picks for 2010!!





Mymu espadrilles £85 - £110.00 @ Net a Porter
(Mine where 20.00 EUR by the way!! May just invest in some gold fabric paint)

Shel xoxo

No comments: