Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Friday, April 9

Dolce Mio Amore

So today was the 2nd day of the "secret" sample sale at the Truman Brewery on Brick Lane
My friend Frida wanted to go so I tagged along on my lunch hour. I was moaning and moaning about how rubbish it is and that all the stuff is old and over priced and the only money they must make is the £1 they charge on the door....and then I saw it! Like a diamond in the rough winking at me from someone else’s hand. Frida must have seen the look of love in my eyes and then the sadness take over as I saw the culprit heading to the fitting rooms With MY skirt.
I continued to moan at Frida (poor girl!) and she told me not to worry because it wouldn’t fit the girl and that I should keep my eye on the fitting rooms.....Low and behold she was right! How she knew? I don’t know but what I do know is I am glad I went and I am glad she was there because now I have the perfect outfit for a wedding I have next weekend.





Silk Polka Dot Skirt - Dolce & Gabbana (past season)
Patent Black Mules - Dolce & Gabbana (Winter 09’)
Silk Cowl Neck Top - H&M (past season)
Vintage Clip-on Oversized Studs – Spitalfields

Shel xoxo

No comments: