Monday, November 24
- She is 6 months pregnant
- Chris Brown is getting ready to jump from underneath her dress and scream "SURPRISE"
- She is hiding drinks and snacks from the buffet for later up there
- She has lost her mind
- Her dress actually doubles as a Mr Frosty* hence the gloves brrrrrr - (*Ice crush maker from the 80's)
- She has it on back to front
- It is not a dress at all it is in fat ready rolled puff pastry
I am usually such a big fan of hers but this whole thing just doesn't do it for me! I don't like the cut, the volume is in all the wrong places, the colour washes her complexion out, the material looks cheap...I could go on and on but I will be nice and say her hair looks immaculate as per usual.
Tut, tut.....It's the gloves........I wonder if she is only wearing 1 glove!
Saturday, November 22
Thursday, November 20
Tuesday, November 4
Monday, November 3
- Do you think it stains your clothes?
- Can you use it as pepper spray and mark your attacker?
- Does it show up under UV lights
I will need to track it down and smell it of course!
- Boudicca's perfume Wode (derived from "Woad" a deep blue plant extract used in tribal marking paste)
Saturday, October 25
Wednesday, October 22
Tuesday, October 21
But the best thing by far about this range is that EVERYTHING cost £5.00 with free P&P at the moment.
Saturday, October 18
Friday, October 17
- Alek Wek
- Tyson Beckford
- Liya Kebede
- Ozwald Boateng
- Trevor Nelson
- Christina Aguilera - She did a very good set of 5 songs and sounds AMAZING live considering it is her first performance since the birth of her son i had to give the girl credit for doing the whole shoe in various pairs of Louboutins!!
- Colin Powell
- Momo (catwalk)