Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Tuesday, October 21

Doe Eyed ...

OK so I thought it was time to share a beauty secret....for Manga-esque big lashes on a budget(this season I am mixing up the goth and comic trend) I turn too Eyeko. A cute little brand I discovered 2 years ago when they had a quick fling in superdrug. my favourite is Eyeko's mascara The lash friendly formula combining natural oils and silicones with added Panthenol (Vitamin B).Designed to prevent dryness, premature breakage and to promote lash growth. It also comes in a squeezy tube so it never dries out, next i will try the tinted cream and magic eyeliner which turns all your eye shadows into eyeliners.

But the best thing by far about this range is that EVERYTHING cost £5.00 with free P&P at the moment.

We can't sniff at that!

No comments: