Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Sunday, April 26

Wedding outfit. Check!!

So today I headed down to Spitalfield to go to Allsaints in a last ditch attempt to find a wedding outfit. Before I even got half way there I was oohing and ahhing over all the fresh new talent Spitalfields presents every Sunday....
I found an amazing dress and I don't want to post pics of it yet BUT I picked up this necklace in the market,
The beads are naturally that colour if you can believe it!! and they grow in the amazonian rainforest. It is 100% sustainable and it provides an alternative to cutting down rainforests and and prevents elephants being killed for their tusks. It was nice to buy into that. It is also an amazing piece of jewellery fitting perfectly with my new dress......
My new camera arrived today so will be taking some new shots with it tomorrow.

No comments: