Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Monday, April 6

Swarovski Rocks for Vogue

I attended the Swarovski Crystallized Vogue event. I did not know the actual concept of the crystallized stores, so it was great to attend and get some insight. We were able to see demonstrations and also learn about all the loose crystals they sell and what they can be used for. There were clothes on display from various designers, including Julian McDonald, Christopher Kane & Rodrigo Otazu. Dolly Jones from Vogue.com also gave a talk on this seasons trends. Free champagne and canapes all night too! we got a goodie bag filled with do it yourself Swarovski bits including a ring and a phone charm.
I have decided my first project will be crystal studded seamed hold ups :0) I have come over all creative!

No comments: