Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Sunday, January 10

If you go down to the woods today.

Today London is bitterly cold as it has been for the few weeks. I headed down to Spitalfields thinking it would be quiet but it was as buzzing as ever! They have a cute (but strange) installation over there at the moment. (will post pics later)


Yesterday I had my hair comfort braided by my auntypie. I always feel youthful and safe when I have French braids, I really cant explain it but anyway I am loving it.

I am hopefully going to NY soon and think I will have to dig out my fur!!!! Which always reminds me of that SATC episode where Samantha gets attacked by animal rights activist outside of Mercedes Fashion Week.


Hehe.....

Credits:
Mohair cobweb cardigan; JCREW LA
I heart Paris Tee; Topshop
Stonewashed jeggings; Zara
Motor boots; TK Maxx
Oversized Pearl earrings; Marks and Spencer

No comments: