Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Saturday, January 9

Happy New Decade!!!!!

I just wanted to wish all my readers a happy new year, apologize for the lack of post and let you know that this year Creme De La Trend is going to upgrade and be everything you want it to be!!! That means more posts, interaction, feedback and I will be trialing competitions!
Here's to a year full of fun, fashion, travel and adventure. My motto this year:
"Look to the future, but be who you want to be NOW"

Credits: Honolulu, Waikiki Beach; Insight Robot Men Tri-kini

Carnarte, Milano; Zara Cardigan & Shoes, LV Alma, H&M Patent Black Skinny belt, Trompe d'oeil printed dress

London Town; Powell & Griffiths Couture Crimped quiff hair design , Nars Indian Red Matte Lip High Gloss Duo, Ruby & Millie Eyeliner, Scarab earrings Stall at Brick lane

Big Island, Punalu'u Black Sand Beach; keeping my feet firmly on the ground Red Polish Barry M (Boots)

No comments: