Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Friday, August 26

Jean Paul Goude - A Retrospective

How excited am I to be planning yet another exhibition trip to Paris?
My regulars will remember me heading off to see a Louis Vuitton exhibition not to long ago and getting snapped at by a street fashion blogger!

Well this time I am going to see a retrospective on one of my favourite artists Jean Paul Goude! 

He is most famous for his 10 year ad campaign for Galaries Lafayette (These are my faves) and the work he did with his muse Grace Jones (who also happens to be the mother of his first son!)
But he has done work with Chanel Citroen and Perrier to name a few...... Here are a few of his works.




 
 The exhibition is to be held in the stunning Les Arts Décoratifs which is a joy to see in itself!!

 It will run from November until March next year!
I will be heading down soon after it opens. Paris in the winter is just whimsical....

Shel xoxo

No comments: