Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Saturday, January 15

Shattered!

Happy new year my lovers!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays! I certainly did!!! Spent time making new friends and spending time with my loved ones.

Creme De La Trend has been on my  mind for the new year! and is currently undergoing an overhaul in my crazay mind!

Watch this space!!

Wanted to do a post on this polish quickly! I have been super busy of late but will soon be back on track. 

I am in search of a new photographer  to make my life a little easier with posting what I am wearing on a daily basis 

I think taking pics at work during the day is getting a bit cheeky :)

Anyway just bought this top coat from Katy Perry's new range.

I bought the top coat to go with my existing HUGE collection of colours but for the summer the dark pink base coat is catching my eye too.

Its a great concept you paint your nails what ever colour you choose then paint the black top coat on (when your base coat is completely dry) it drys and cracks into a pattern that is completely individual (and looks a bit like animal print) Can't wait to experiment!!

Not sure about the campaign but, well, she's a cutie and the concept is great :) I am super excited about the coming seasons seeing lots of colours which sit very well with me indeed for S/S 11. 






Shel xoxo

No comments: