Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Saturday, October 9

Play time




Oh my goodness! How slack have I been? I just don't seem to have the time to be updating as much as I had been!

I have been making mental notes and trying to take pics whenever I get the chance!! I am also making over my wardrobe for winter!! I have bought quite a few staples so I will be sharing what I think is worth the invest and what is not!!

I bought this camel suit in Whistles a little while ago. A bit on the pricey side but I figured I could break it up and get alot of wear out of it.
The jacket is my favourite of the 2 it is very fitted and has a little peplum on each side. The skirt is a longer length classic A line. There are a lot of strange camel colours on the market at the moment. My favourite being the Toffee colour ways.

Shel xoxo

No comments: