Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Sunday, September 5

Take a little Brighton home!






I have always loved Brighton for its Vintage shops but this trip I decided to have a closer look at the boutiques on the lanes! Well worth it with all the best brands and also quirky one of shops full of interesting stuff!

It was a pretty full on weekend so I didnt get to do that much shopping! of course I sneaked in a few hrs though!!
Also managed to pick up this months POP! mag with Britney Channeling Manga, photographed by the legendary Murakami - Yay!

I love the print I picked up with the quirky Gene Kelly flying in (with a smoke!)
And this jumper is super sweet but also very interesting due to the corsage flowers all over it. It looks more D&G than AA if you ask me but I guess its just how you dress it that can make it look very different!
Please excuse the slightly worse for wear face (I only had 4 hrs sleep last night then had to travel home!!)

Jumper - American Apparel
Framed print - The Red Gecko

Shel xoxo

No comments: