Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Thursday, August 19

Camel without the spit!

Could I believe my luck when I came upon this gem one lunch time at Spitalfields.

There's a great guy who runs a Vintage stall and he told me while I was trying on some amazing dresses that he had just bought most of the wardrobe from the film Nine. and my dress was from that lot

This dress is just what I was looking for bang on trend with the colour and big pockets its a thick wool. It is an A line skirt with a box top...but then when you turn around its all quirk with a pleated back to the skirt and a pleated drape at the top.
 light enough to wear without tights on a English "hot" day and in the winter I will stick a cream roll neck underneath (or white shirt) with some tights or boots!
Frida featured a pair on her site which would be puuuuurfect...


I love the attention to detail even though it is relatively simple.  So cute!!

He mentioned he will be selling online soon and asked me to model the dresses for the site :)
If it comes about you guys will be the first to know!

Perfect little camel dress to take me into fall.

I will be going back pronto on pay day!



Shel xoxo

1 comment:

peggy said...

HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM