I did however descover a few new things when I went to italy,
- They have a very cool pre dinner "happy hour" sort of thing where they offer cocktails at cut prices and you get free canapes and snacky things like little pizzas etc it is very nice and just perfect for your post shopping drinks when you need a little snack and a drink but should really wait till dinner.
- Dolce and Gabbana have many many fingers in many many pies.......
- There are no 24 hr petrol stations with shops!
- You have to buy parking permits to park in central Milan only available from selected shops which of course were mainly closed!!
- It snows alot in winter
- They have cute puppies like my Simba! which are allowed to go into the shops with you!!
I seem to be falling deeply in love with Italy despite all the obvious difficulty of being unable to speak much more than basic Italian!