Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Thursday, September 8

Stepping out for FNO 2011!!!



So my lovelies I am off to Fashion's night out for my 2nd year!

Can you remember last years fun??? There was the photo booth at Louis Vuitton


My impromptu meeting of Emma Watsons Beau and Burberry face of the moment....


Book signings......

and playing dress up!!

 Well I was caught out last year! I came straight from work tired and looking awful!!but this time I made a special effort :)
There is a lot going on this year so watch this space.

If your in London town head down!! Everyone worth their weight in fashion gold will be out and about!!
Best place to start? New Bond St of course!!

See you there! and if not see you here soon for my report on all the fun :0)

Shel xoxo

No comments: