Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Thursday, June 2

Everything he touchs.......

turns to gold....
The new Byzantine collection from Karl....Imagine i wanted to go to the exhibition on Byzantine when it was in London but had no one to go with :( and here comes Karl with a collection inspired by that period........(Princess Theodora in particular I think)
Anyway when I came across this campaign it took my breath away...
Some serious lusting going on for the navy "mosaic dress" below.......






 Theodore Mosaic Circa 527 AD
After searching for nearly 3 years for a new version of my Chanel creamy eyeshadow in gold and silver!!! Karl releases with this collection a limited edition compact 
(only about 2500 I think and they are silly silly monies  $250.00~)


Shel xoxo

No comments: