Creme De La Trend

"Obsessively opposed to the typical"

Tuesday, February 23

A post of many wonders!

Ola!!
Well I have been super busy of late and have been a bad bad blog master!
I booked to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D at the London Imax - Excited doesn’t quite cut it!!
Johnny Depp I think must be my favourite actor along with Brad. He is so interesting to watch and commands his roles in such an authentic way
I posted a few pics previously but the art work is so great have another gander!!


I love Tim Burton and have been enamoured with his work for many years! I love his stop animations and I even want a corpse bride wedding cake!! strange but true (Luckily my Beau loves the idea!!)
Selfridges has a special Alice in the Wonder room exhibit, displaying special jewellery by Stella McCartney and Tom Binns' also showing scenes from the film itself in Selfridges iconic window displays before the premier! and original costumes from the movie!! I will try and take a few snaps for those who can't make it to sunny London! - If you can it is running until the 14th March!


I will head down there at the weekend! while stopping by H&M to see the latest's Sonia Rykiel collection which launched on the 20th. Lets hope it is not as disappointing as the Jimmy Choo foray....




Shel xoxo

No comments: